Tuesday, September 29, 2009

VT Psych Practicum Summer 09

PHR continues to offer a Psychology Practicum to undergraduate VT psychology majors. Comments from Molly Madden follow.

Psychological Health Roanoke gives undergraduates an unbelievable experience on the inner workings of clinical psychology. The staff made it such a welcoming and pleasurable experience. The doctors were more than willing to take time out of their schedules to help me and were some of the nicest people I have ever met. They are very knowledgeable in their specific fields. It was very rewarding to work with each individual psychologist. Sitting in on group psychotherapy for patients with pain and medical problems helped me to appreciate what I have. I hope to have a long career in clinical psychology and will never forget I got my start at Psychological Health Roanoke.

Molly Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment